My passion for e-Commerce and Digital Marketing has now become my job. Today content needs to be delivered when the consumer needs it at the right time and the right place. That's why in the age of Digital Marketing a clever and strong strategy mix is key! Focusing on details and solutions will always give good opportunities.
Working for small businesses and a large corporation gave me a good overview of different workflows and managements. From building an eCommerce from scratch to working with international clients, my scope of work has been diversified.
February 2017 - Present
e-Commerce Specialist Europe
Panasonic Energy Europe
Responsible for the European e-commerce strategy over 14 countries:
- Actions plans developed with local sales teams across Europe in order to achieve BP.
- Strategic online sales policy
- European P&L's
- Forecasting & Logistics
- e-commerce Distribution Strategy / Sales Channels
- Window to our Japan HQ regarding e-commerce Topics
- Working with several Stakeholders
- Online Activities ( SEO/SEM ) and ROAS Optimization
September 2014 - January 2017
Turn complex into simple is our Day to Day mission. AdOps handle a wide scope of Advertising Operations. From Tagging/Tracking website to Dashboarding and Trafficking AdOps needs to be agile and flexible.
- Solving technical issues related to ad server technology
- Overflow trafficking support
- Provide guidance and recommendations on proper trafficking
- Perform quality assurance/quality control checks on client campaigns
- Tagging and Tracking Assistance
- Website Audit
- Funnel creation, Tracking, Conversion and Analytics
November 2013 - Present
Lecturer - Search Engine Marketing
EPHEC - Business School Woluwe
Helping Students understand the value of a good website and a good SEM strategy
- What is SEM ?
- HTML Analysis
- Content Creation
- Landing Page - A/B Testing and Conversion
February 2014 - February 2015
Search Engine Marketing Consultant
Handling Clients Adwords and SEO campaign through our Services
- Adwords Conversion
- Setup and Campaign optimization
- Content Creation
- Reporting and Analytics
August 2011 - February 2014
Creation of Colorsquare eCommerce from the ground up. Working closely with the creative agency to be sure that projects are handle with care and dead line are met. Working on a close relation with transporters and distribution to assure a great fullfilment and stock flow. Creation of colorsquare product database and price management.
- Product Management
- Platform Management - Front-end and Back-end
- Distribution and Stock Flow
- eCommerce Tracking, Analytics, ROI
- After Sale Service and customer management
Magento Administration Certification
Back-end, Front-end. WYSIWYG and CMS management in Magento.
Google Analytics IQ Certification
Certified Individual for Google Analytics.
Certified for Doubleclick
EPHEC Business School - Brussels
Major in Management
Graduated in 2011. Graduation Project : "Impact and Analysis of SEO strategies for SME."